The focus of this workshop is creating win, win, win sales scenarios in which your client, your company and you all walk away from the negotiation table feeling satisfied with the final outcome.
- Course Outline
Common Sales Challenges and Training Needs Addressed in this Workshop:
Here is a list that may apply to one individual, several staff or an entire sales team:
- Those who have weak or lack necessary finesse skills that enable them to maintain acceptable margins, maximize revenue generation/profitability and minimize concessions when negotiating.
- Sales staff who are intimidated, nervous or lack necessary skills and insight into negotiation that cause them to misjudge timing and make serious and costly mistakes.
- People who need to learn powerful and popular negotiation techniques so they can be leveraged to improve sales success and recognized when being used against them.
- Anyone who needs to gain insight and better understand why it is necessary to establish customer needs and build strong value into customer solutions in order to minimize or eliminate the need to negotiate.
- The focus of this workshop is creating win, win, win sales scenarios in which your client, your company and you all walk away from the negotiation table feeling satisfied with the final outcome.
- Learn how to make negotiation easy, enjoyable and fun by attending this presentation!
- Gain insight to help increase your awareness so that you are able to recognize all parties desire to move forward in the sales process.
- Discover the significant role that timing plays in negotiation and why the need to identify this is crucial.
- Learn the tactics and questioning techniques used by sales professionals to establish a mutual desire to move towards closure.
- Discover how to position yourself for mutually agreeable outcomes in your negotiations.
- Identify what tools you are able to bargain with and how to determine what the client is willing to sacrifice.
- Maintain margins by selling value and being profit minded in all of your customer negotiations.
- Determine what to say, why to say it, how to say it, when to say it and why silence is golden in the negotiation game.
- Become a confident negotiator and close more sales profitably with confidence!
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- People who have some degree of apprehension in negotiation skills and want to overcome this challenge.
- Individuals wanting to increase their awareness of common negotiation mistakes in order to avoid the pitfalls and achieve positive outcomes with clients.
- Those looking for a systematic, structured approach to negotiation that provides them with a framework to follow.
- Anyone working in an selling environment that offers them the opportunity to negotiate with prospects and customers who has never had any formal training in negotiation skills or tactics.
- People who want to enjoy their work more, feel less stress and have fun with the negotiation process.
- Sales people who want to learn how to successfully close more business while maintaining acceptable profit margins.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included. Participants will receive a Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1027 times.