Discover many of the essential skills, qualities, behaviours & traits that will increase your ability to approach, make initial contact with & work through the maze presented by larger accounts, with multiple contacts &complicated decision making process
- Course Outline
* In this full day session, participants will discover many of the essential skills, qualities, behaviours and traits that will increase their ability to approach, make initial contact with and work through the maze presented by larger accounts, with multiple contacts and a complicated decision making processes.
* You will learn the importance of identifying the necessary steps in the selling process and how to create a position of strength that works in your favour.
* We will discuss the significance of your organization's customer value proposition and the need to better understand the big picture results that your company, the product and/or service delivers to the client.
* The importance of effectively managing the information that you collect and ideas for organizing your documentation so it effectively builds a solid case that justifies your position will be presented.
* You will learn how to identify key contacts and why it is necessary to build a profile for each of the players involved in the sales and decision making process.
* In this workshop, discover how to drive the sale forward and manoeuvre in a direction that expedites the sales cycle.
* Learn ways to establish grounds for change and uncover the buying criteria that must be addressed in order to win the customer's business.
* Gain the necessary knowledge to devise a strategized approach to mastering the complex sale that considers the current situation, the competitive threats, the desired outcome and what will be required in order to gain final customer approvals.
* Ultimately, by attending this workshop and applying the knowledge revealed, you will enhance your ability to lay a foundation and work through the challenges and obstacles of a complex selling scenario and significantly increase your odds for more successful outcomes.
Who Should Attend: * Anyone who is new to professional consultative selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their career.
* Those who are currently in a role where they work in complex selling scenarios (or those who wish to be in this role) and wish to gain professional insight that they can leverage in order to increase their success rate.
* Those individuals who have never received any formal training in the area of complex or major account selling skills and disciplines in the past.
* Individuals working in any organization that has identified a need to increase the level of professionalism and competence in selling to larger accounts that present unique challenges in combination with desirable business opportunities and greater financial rewards.
* Anyone who wants to increase their confidence by becoming better armed and educated on how to position themselves in complex selling scenarios.
* Those who want to learn how to gain entry into a complex sales opportunity, advance the sale through the various stages of customer acceptance and move the opportunity to closure.
* Sales staff who want to gain the knowledge and skills that will allow them to capitalize more often when taking on the unique challenges and situations present in a complex sale.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments Included. Participants will receive a Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 273 times.