- Interviewing and Communication Skills - High Impact Client Interviews (Theory) (Module 7)
Interviewing skills are essential and our discussion will include ways that you can improve your skills in this area for increased success. This workshop will focus on that, and much, much more.
- Course Outline
- This workshop focuses on proven sales strategies that should be utilized in a customer interaction prior to the recommendation or presentation phase of the selling process.
- In this workshop you will learn about the “Four Levels of Consciousness” and how they apply specifically to this topic.
- You will become more aware of the many skills required to excel as an interviewer.
- You will discover different types of questions and the value each brings to you so that you can become a more effective communicator.
- Then we will review how and when to use each of these questioning techniques for greatest results.
- You will learn how to earn the right to ask questions and learn more about your client and their business needs.
- Interviewing skills are essential and our discussion will include ways that you can improve your skills in this area for increased success.
Who Shoud Attend:
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Sales representatives who need to become more sophisticated in their approach to complex, major account or competitive selling scenarios.
- Individuals wanting to learn how to establish objectives for client meetings and a method for accomplishing those objectives.
- People who want to hone their professional selling skills and conduct quality needs assessments with clients and prospects.
- Those who want to learn and develop skills that make it possible for them to uncover valuable information that can ultimately lead to a positive outcome.
- Individuals who wish to structure their sales appointments to maximize their efficiency during customer meetings.
- People who want or need to learn how to improve the quality of their listening skills.
- Sales people who wish to employ consultative selling techniques and become a value added solution provider for their clients.
Mary Masaod, Sales Representative, Prudential Grand Valley Realty
I was very satisfied with this workshop the content was excellent! I learned the power of effective questions.
Tom Melnychuk, Branch Manager, Marks Supply Inc.
Very refreshing. It gave me awareness of some bad habits. I learned how to establish a template to maintain focus to eliminate those bad habits. Very informative.
Tom Kraft, Sales Representative, Burkert Fluid Control Systems
Very useful for any salesperson. I had never before considered doing a question template and making a list of objectives before. This workshop definitely gets an A+.
Kieron McConnell, Sales Representative, Burkert Fluid Control Systems
Lots of good information. Reinforces that planning is needed for success. I learned the ways to plan a sales call so that it reminds me to be professional. Great pace, Marshall keeps you interested and thinking.
Todd Lockhart, Burkert Fluid Control Systems
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Taking the prior module(s) to this workshop is highly recommended
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 343 times.