In this session, participants will discover many of the essential skills, qualities, behaviours and traits that will increase their ability to service their clients in a professional and profitable manner.
- Course Outline
- In this session, participants will discover many of the essential skills, qualities, behaviours and traits that will increase their ability to service their clients in a professional and profitable manner.
- You will learn how to properly greet incoming callers and walk-in customers in order to make a connection, build rapport, earn their confidence and trust.
- We will discuss the significance of your frame of mind, professionalism and positive mental attitude.
- Distinguishing between an order taker and a consultative sales professional we will help you to discover how you can be a greater asset to your customer, your employer and yourself.
- You will learn how to ask better quality questions in order to assess client needs and make recommendations that are sensible and logical.
- In this workshop, discover how to identify buying signals and use suggestive, up selling techniques to help customers make intelligent, informed decisions on value added merchandise or solutions.
- Learn ways to effectively manage and work through questions, concerns and objections.
- Gain the necessary knowledge to help clients make intelligent and informed decisions about the products and services offered by your company.
- Ultimately, by attending this workshop and applying the knowledge revealed you will enhance your success rate in earning the customer’s business more often at higher margins!
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who is new to professional inside selling or customer service and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their career.
- Those who are working in a role where they are servicing the needs of incoming customers either in person, by phone or a combination of both.
- Those individuals who have never received any formal training in these skills and disciplines in the past.
- Individuals working in any organization that has identified a need to increase the level of professionalism and the responsibilities of their inside sales and/or customer service staff.
- Anyone who wants to increase their confidence and competence in working with customers.
- Those who want to learn how to better service the needs of their clients for increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Sales and customer service people who want to gain the knowledge and skills that will increase their personal value and create opportunities for professional advancement with-in their company.
I learned new selling techniques and the importance of listening and asking questions. This will assist in coaching topics with my team. A very helpful course and Marshall was energetic and knowledgable.
Marijana Turfus, Inside Sales Manager, EXFO
Today I learned how important it is to listen to all aspects of my business encounters. I found that a lot of the information helped me realize that I do quite a few things right.
Dan Panchaud, Inside Sales (Order Desk), Sowa Tool and Machine
Everything is a series of small decisions. People call and aren’t sure what or it they want equipment. Now I can break the decisions down for them. Today was great and very informative. Marshall delivered the material well and kept me interested all day.
Adam West, Order Taker, Direct Equipment Ltd.
I was new at this position and today I have learned more than I could have imagined! The course was very information and I learned a lot. Marshall is very upbeat and never made me drift.
Jennifer Talbot, Customer Service, Xtra Mechanical Limited
Today, I learned how important it is to listen more to customer’s needs, especially since I am in the business of marketing. This is a great course and I would definitely recommend it. Marshall is enthusiastic and has great confidence.
Semoura Bonadie, Junior Account Executive, Postivie Fulfillment Services
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Taking the prior module(s) to this workshop is highly recommended
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 700 times.