In this workshop we will discuss the reasons why many people struggle when it comes to asking their customers for the business and closing the sale. Learn what a buying signal is and how to respond when they suspect a buying signal is present.
- Course Outline
Common Sales Challenges and Training Needs Addressed in this Workshop:
- Here is a list that may apply to one individual, several staff or an entire sales team:
- Insufficient degree of assertiveness or focus on objectives necessary to move business forward or close sales opportunities.
- Raising the consciousness of sales representatives who fail to follow through in sales interactions by asking for customer commitment in a straightforward manner with the application of an appropriate closing technique.
- Those who need to learn and implement a structured, systemized approach that helps customers and prospects through the decision making process in order to set up a natural progression to closed business.
- Sales staff who need to learn methods and steps to follow that will establish and develop customer needs throughout the sales process to strengthen their presentation and justification to close more opportunities.
- In this workshop we will discuss the reasons why many people struggle when it comes to asking their customers for the business and closing the sale.
- Buying signals will be reviewed and participants will learn what a buying signal is, how they are expressed and how they should respond when they suspect a buying signal is present.
- Learn about common mistakes that can cause you to miss out on sales opportunities.
- Discover why a structured approach to your sales presentation is critical to closing more sales and how to effectively implement a successful approach.
- This session will educate you on the psychology and benefit of trial closes and how to use them in a sales presentation to help your prospects make a favourable decision.
- Objections are a reality of any sales occupation and we will explain to you why objections are positive and how to work through objections to satisfy client concerns.
- You will discover the importance of directing a sales interaction and how to apply suggestive selling techniques into your interactions.
- Discover how to make a recommendation that makes sense and finalize the sale using a variety of closing techniques.
- Participants will learn about a variety of closing techniques and be provided with an explanation of how each one is applied.
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those who feel some apprehension and/or nervousness about asking customers and prospects for their business and want to learn new ideas and tools for feeling comfortable and confident with the process.
- People who have never had any formalized training in the past and desire guidance, direction and a systematic approach to follow in order to achieve success.
- Individuals wanting to better understand the psychology of how customers formulate opinions and make decisions so that they can leverage that knowledge to better serve their clients.
- Anyone who has a poor or lower batting average when compared to his/her colleagues and is looking for tools and knowledge to improve their success ratio.
- Those wanting to raise their consciousness, awareness and observations skills in order to be more effective with the art of closing the sale.
- Sales people who want to maximize their income earning potential and increase the frequency of sales opportunities that they close.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included. Participants will receive a Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 914 times.