In this course you will learn how to: use your camera effectively for various types of projects; plan and budget your video project; light your scene and capture, export your footage for processing in various video editing software.
- Course Start Date: Jun. 18
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 Days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe AfterEffects Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course you will learn how to: use your camera effectively for various types of projects; plan and budget your video project; light your scene and capture, manage, and archive your video and audio files; export your footage for processing in various video editing software.
- Video production fundamentals
- Working with different video and audio systems (DV, HDV, AVCHD, P2, etc.)
- Tape and tapeless formats
- Creating/working with scripts
- Creating/working with storyboards
- Planning your shots
- Scouting and scheduling
- Budgeting the production and revising if necessary
- Video camera basics
- Understanding and setting white balance
- Working with lenses and filters
- Choosing the right camera
- High-definition (HD) vs. Standard-definition (SD)
- Lighting your shot
- Video lighting fundamentals
- Basic lighting techniques
- Using the right lighting for your shot
- Audio settings and recordings
- Various microphone types
- Selecting the right microphone
- Working with a wireless microphone system
- Various capturing methods
- Post-production workflows
- How to log and capture in Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe OnLocation
- Monitoring and external connectivity (Waveform, Vectorscope, etc.)
- Working with Adobe OnLocation and Adobe Bridge
- Exporting to various video formats
- Resizing and changing the aspect ratio
- Publishing to YouTube in Standard-Definition and High-Definition
- External storage systems and archiving
- Export settings for Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
185 Somerset St West.
Canada K2P 0J2
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 52 times.