- Apple Final Cut Pro Studio and Server Training
- Introduction to Color (Compatible with 1 and 1.5) French
This hands-on course will familiarize you with Apple's masterful new color grading &finishing software. Start with the basics of color balancing & correction, & move on to the fine points of secondary grading, including scene matching, using vignettes...
- Course Outline
This three-day hands-on course will familiarize students with Apple's masterful new color grading and finishing software. Start with the basics of color balancing and correction, and move on to the fine points of secondary grading, including scene matching, using vignettes to isolate and track regions, creating advanced color effects and "looks", skin tone adjustments, adjusting the composition and framing of a shot, and much more.
Color Quick Start
- Importing a Final Cut Pro Projects to Color, Composer and Viewer Windows, Introduction to Scopes, Basic Navigation, Introduction to the Color Rooms, and Outputting back to Final Cut Pro
- Exploring the Primary Room, Using the Auto Balance Control, Correcting with the Color Wheels, Adjusting Contrast and Color with Color Wheels, Correcting Color and Contrast with Curves, Understanding Basic Saturation and Advanced Tab
- Overview of the Secondaries Room, Isolating Areas by Color using the eyedropper and HSL Selectors, Masking Areas by Shape, and Grading with Secondary Curves
- Using Multiple Vignettes, Combining Keys and Vignettes, and Employing Multiple Secondaries
- Creating and Recalling Corrections and Grades, Using the Timeline, Using the Still Store Room, and Grouping Shots
- Overview of the Color FX Room, Used Grade Effects, Presets, Using Nodes, Day for Night, Bleach Bypass, Dream Sequence, Edge Vignette, Creating a Film Look, Using Old or Damaged Film-Vintage Effect, Saving and Recalling your Favorite Effect
- Correcting Skin Tones, Day for Night, Bleach Bypass, Dream Sequence, Edge Vignette, DV into Film Look, and Damaged/Vintage Film Look
- Geometry Room Overview, Pan-and-Scanning, Repositioning the Frame, Rotations and Zooms, Fixing Your Framing and Creating Custom Shapes
- Tracking Images, Applying Trackers to Vignettes, Applying Trackers to Other Corrections, Advanced Tracking Techniques and Using Keyframes
- Broadcast Safe Settings, Render Settings, Using the Render Queue, Final Print Options, Final Gather Options, Exporting JPEGs and Archiving Projects
- Prerequisites & Certificates
An Introduction to Final Cut Pro 6 or better is essential.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 965 times.