Learn the basics of image management & Aperture's powerful photo-editing, image-retouching, proofing, & publishing features. Students learn effective ways to display images for client review, apply metadata, update your online portfolio automatically...
- Course Outline
This one-day course introduces students to the basics of image management and Aperture's powerful photo-editing, image-retouching, proofing, and publishing features. Students learn effective ways to display images for client review, apply metadata, update your online portfolio automatically, and much more. Real-world exercises feature professional photography from a variety of genres, including, sports, wedding, commercial, fine-art, and portraiture.
Course Outline Importing Images into the Aperture Workflow
- Using the Aperture Workflow and Layouts, Importing Images from a Memory Card, Choosing the Source Folder and Destination Project, Importing Images, Understanding Camera RAW, Using the Background Task List, Understanding Masters and Versions, Rating, Editing and Outputting Images, Backing up and Quitting
- Importing Images from a Disk, Navigating the Browser, Using Quick Preview, Grouping Images into Stacks,Rotating Images, Evaluating Images in Full Screen Mode, Using Zoom, Using the Centered Loupe, Assigning Ratings, and Evaluating Images on the Light Table
- Importing an iPhoto Library/iPhoto Browser, Basic Editing Workflow, Cropping, Straightening, White Balancing, Sensor Dust and Red-eye Removal
- Using Multiple Monitors, Choosing a RAW Converter, RAW Fine-tuning, White Balance Adjustment, Highlight Recovery Using the Recovery Slider, and Highlight Recovery Using the Exposure
- Correcting Time Zone on Import, Adjusting Tone before Color, Reading a Histogram, Working with the Exposure Brick, Working with the Enhance Brick, Setting Levels, Adjusting Highlights and Shadows, and Editing in Full Screen
- White Balance Revisited, Adjusting White Balance with the Eyedropper, Using the Enhance Brick, Using the Color Brick, Copying Edits from One Image to Another, Lift and Stamp, Specifying an External Editor and Launching an Editing Round Trip
- Working with Web Galleries, Creating Books for Client Review, Creating a Contact Sheet, Working with Slide Shows, Email and OS Media Browser
- Delivering Electronic Images, Exporting Masters, Exporting Versions, Exporting Metadata, Exporting Projects, Using Export Plug-ins, Creating Books, and Delivering Printed I
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 349 times.