- Apple Final Cut Pro Studio and Server Training
- An Introduction to Final Cut Pro 7 (APFC101)(Compatible with 6 and 7) French
This 3-day course introduces you to the primary feature set & basic interface of Final Cut Pro. Learn to perform basic editing functions while familiarizing yourself with the user interface. Topics include basic setup, adjusting & customizing preferences
- Course Outline
This three-day, hands-on course introduces students to the primary feature set and basic interface of Final Cut Pro. In this course you learn to perform basic editing functions while familiarizing yourself with the user interface. Topics include basic setup, adjusting and customizing preferences and settings, capturing video and audio, various editing and trimming techniques, Ripple, Roll, Slip and Slide tools, audio editing and audio creation, finishing and final output.
Screening and Marking in the Final Cut Pro Interface
- Launching Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro Interface, Following a Workflow, Working with Projects, Organizing Elements, Playing Clips in the Viewer, Navigating Clips, Project Tasks, Navigating a Sequence, Marking Clips, Quitting and Hiding Final Cut Pro
- Managing Project Elements, Editing a Rough Cut, Making Overwrite Edits, Managing Timeline Tracks, Making Insert Edits, Adding Audio Clips, Moving Clips in the Timeline, Drag-and-Drop Editing, and Changing Volume of Edited Clips
- Adding Cutaways, Editing to Narration, Editing to Music, Copying, Cutting, Pasting and Positioning Clips
- Preparing a Project for Trimming, Trimming Overview, Rippling Edit Points, Rippling in the Viewer and by Numbers, Trimming on the V2 Track, and Trimming One Track of a Linked Clip
- Preparing Your Sequence, Adjusting Two Edit Points, Slipping One Clip, Slipping Sequence Clips, Rolling Two Edit Points, Sliding Clips to Refine Position, Dragging Clips to New Locations, and Keeping Linked Clips in Sync
- Creating Subclips, Adding Markers to Clips, Storyboard Editing, Replacing Edits, and Editing Multicamera
- Reconnecting Media, Playing Multiple Formats, Working with Master Clips, Logging Information in Browser Columns, Finding and Labeling Project Items, Customizing Shortcut Keys and Buttons, Saving and Loading Layouts, and Optimizing User Preferences.
- Connecting Sources for Capture, Creating a New Project for Capturing, Previewing and Marking Your Source, Logging Clips, Choosing Clip Settings, Choosing Capture Settings, Choosing Capturing Options, Setting Capture Preferences and Acquiring Other Media.
- Evaluating Project Needs, Understanding Transitions, Viewing Transition Options, Applying Transitions, Modifying and Copying Transitions, Using the Transition Editor, Changing Transition Parameters, Previewing and Rendering Effects.
- Preparing the Project, Organizing and Editing Audio Tracks, Monitoring and Adjusting Audio Levels, Applying Transitions to Fade Volume, Setting Keyframes to Change Volume, Using the Audio Mixer, Recording a Narration Track, and Importing CD Tracks.
- Working with Video Generators, Adding a Lower Third, Applying a Boris Title, Creating a Credit Roll, Adding Mattes and Other Generated Items, Building a Composite Opening Title, Using Master Templates, and Working with Graphics.
- Changing Speed Properties, Creating a Freeze-Frame, Changing Clip Size and Position, Building a Split Screen, and Animating Motion Parameters.
- Applying and Viewing Filters, Viewing and Modifying Filter Parameters, Applying Audio Filters, Using a Color Correction Filter, and Animating Filters.
- Detecting Audio Peaks, Adjusting Video Levels for Broadcast, Understanding File Formats, Exporting QuickTime Files, Outputting to Tape, and Backing up Projects.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1629 times.