In this course, you will learn how to: draw and colour objects; Advanced dynamic text options; How to create and manage long documents...
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to: draw and colour objects; Advanced dynamic text options; How to create and manage long documents
Creating colour definitions
- Defining CMYK and Pantone colours for the template
- Creating basic shapes
- Changing fill and pen pattern
- Setting line width
- Creating dashed line pattern
- Using end line styles
- Applying colour and tint
- Selecting, modifying and grouping
- Align and distribute objects
- Applying transformation (rotation, flip, scale)
- Inserting a variable into text
- Editing the definition of system variables
- Creating user-defined variables
- Inserting cross-references
- Creating/editing cross-reference formats
- Fixing unresolved cross-references
- Inserting footnotes and table footnotes
- Creating footnote and table footnote styles
- Setting numbering properties
- Planning the creation of a multi-version document using conditional text
- Creating conditional text tags
- Setting view options for conditional text
- Applying condition tags to text, tables and anchored frames
- Using conditional text in books
- Creating and managing files in a book
- Changing pagination in a book
- Setting numbering properties
- Setting view options
- Printing and creating a PDF from a book
- Creating a standalone table of contents or adding one to a book
- Adding an index to the book
- Adding index markers to files
- Setting up the reference page to control TOC and IX entries
- Creating other generated lists such as List of Tables or List of Figures
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Adobe FrameMaker 9 is essential OR equivalent knowledge.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1685 times.