After this class, students will be able to work with templates, create assets in Photoshop and produce an interactive DVD menu system.
- Course Outline
Adobe Encore software is a rich set of creative tools for DVD and Blu-ray Disc authoring as well as SWF file export to the web using streamlined workflow, a comprehensive set of design tools, and smooth integration with other Adobe software. After this class, students will be able to work with templates, create assets in Photoshop and produce an interactive DVD menu system.
Course Outline Introduction
- introduction to DVD/blu-ray technology and formats
- overview of DVD/blu-ray creation process
- video production and DVD/blu-ray authoring
- using Encore CS4 with Premiere and After Effects
DVD/blu-ray issues and limitations
- how to create a compatible DVD/blu-ray
- media type comparison (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, BD-R and BD-RE)
- working with Encore CS4 interface
- setting up video standard and resolution
- setting up audio and video transcoding
- working with project panel
Importing and assets
- overview of video, audio, image and graphics formats
- managing imported assets
- video, audio, image and graphics issues
- transcoding imported assets
- using the timeline panel
- previewing timeline
- editing multi-video streams
- working with multi-audio streams
- adding and deleting audio tracks
- creating subtitles
- creating poster frames
- general playback and remote control settings
- adding chapter markers
- creating menu from library
- linking objects in menu
- creating advanced multi-level menu system
- adding audio to static menu
- creating and modifying buttons
- inserting and editing text
- adding styles and shapes to menus
- creating motion menus
- working with subpictures
- create and edit menu colour set
- editing user operations
- working with slideshow panel
- adding images to slideshow
- re-arranging and removing slides
- adding and editing audio
- editing slideshow duration
- working with scale and subtitles
- applying transitions and effects
- working with timelines and menus panels
- editing workflow in the flowchart panel
- creating first play
- creating and modifying playlist
Exporting and Optimizations
- working with the project preview
- checking your project for errors
- DVD and blu-ray encoding options
- creating various outputs (disc, folder, iso, master)
- creating dual layer master disk with DLT
- adding region and copyright management to master disc
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 415 times.