- Dreamweaver Training Courses
- Adobe Dreamweaver: Dynamic Websites and Web Applications (Compatible with CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6)
Let us show you how Dreamweaver's powerful tools can help you build a data-driven, standards compliant, website or web application in record time using built-in coding and database support.
- Course Outline
Has your web site outgrown the use of simple HTML and CSS pages? Do you need different users to see different content and have different privileges? What if you could also manage your data through a simple web interface? Dreamweaver is designed to respond to these more advanced requirements. Let us show you how Dreamweaver's powerful tools can help you build a data-driven, standards compliant, website or web application in record time using built-in coding and database support.
- Introduction to Dynamic Websites
- Understanding the differences between static and dynamic web pages
- Working with server-side scripting languages such as PHP
- Defining local, remote and testing sites in Dreamweaver
- Basic Coding Support in Dreamweaver
- Using Dreamweaver's Code View
- Changing code preferences
- Using the code tabs
- Writing comments
- Escaping characters
- Writing HTML with a scripting language
- PHP Concepts
- Working with variables
- Using conditionals
- Creating loops
- Working with arrays
- Basic Server-side Functions
- What happens on a server?
- Using server-side includes
- Working with a Database
- Planning the design of a database
- Creating and managing a database
- Creating tables and fields
- Connecting to a database in Dreamweaver
- Working with Data Bindings
- Selecting records from a database
- Sorting and filtering data using the Recordset dialog
- Creating dynamic variables
- Displaying Data in a Page
- Working with dynamic tables
- Record paging: displaying data over multiple pages
- Working with dynamic text
- Using repeat regions
- Using conditional regions
- Creating Master/Detail Pages
- Creating a master page
- Configuring dynamic links to detail pages
- Finding and displaying the requested data in a detail page
- Creating a Content Management System
- Creating a data entry form
- Creating an update data form
- Deleting data
- How to confirm actions before executing them
- Creating a Search Page
- Creating a simple search form and displaying results
- Allowing users to filter content
- Creating a Login Page
- Setting sessions and cookies
- Controlling page access with sessions
- Displaying different content to different users
- Introduction to Dynamic Websites
- Prerequisites & Certificates
ADDW101 - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1643 times.