- Dreamweaver Training Courses
- Adobe Dreamweaver (ADDW101)(Compatible with CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6) French
In this course, you will learn how to create a web site with linked pages, add, edit and format text and images, control visual presentation with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and many more.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to: Create a web site with linked pages; Add, edit and format text and images; Control visual presentation with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS); Easily maintain site content across multiple pages; Create web forms; Upload and maintain your web site.
- Tour the workspace
- Starting a new project
- Organizing your files and folders
- Adding and formatting text
- Using bullets and numbering
- Working with special characters such as accents
- Inserting images
- Editing/replacing images
- Making images accessible to users with disabilities
- How does a hyperlink work?
- Creating email links
- Changing the appearance of links
- Linking to a specific section of a web page
- Adding links to a graphic
- What is CSS and why use it?
- Creating styles
- Organizing your CSS
- Using multiple style sheets
- Displaying styles using the CSS Panel
- Creating and editing CSS with the Properties panel
- How layout works on the web
- Designing a navigation menu with CSS
- Wrapping text around an image
- Why use a Template and Library?
- Creating a site Template
- Defining areas the user can edit
- Applying a Template to an existing page
- Modifying a Template
- Working with Library items
- What do Behaviors do?
- Showing and hiding content using effects
- Opening a new browser window
- Removing/modifying Behaviors
- Inserting a form
- Single-line text inputs
- Multi-line text inputs
- Check boxes
- Radio buttons
- Select menus
- Submit and Reset buttons
- Sending the form data
- Uploading your site
- Keeping track of local and online files
- Maintaining files
- Testing in multiple browsers
- Prerequisites & Certificates
EDWD101 - Introduction to Web Design and Development or equivalent is recommended
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2851 times.