In this course you will learn how to: Import audio, video and other assets; Create special effects and transitions; Add and animate text.
- Course Start Date: Jan. 8
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 3 Days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe AfterEffects Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course you will learn how to: Import audio, video and other
assets; Create special effects and transitions; Add and animate text.
- Special effects and Adobe After Effects
- Overview of the post production process
- Working with the Adobe After Effects interface
- Creating workspaces for various display sizes
- Overview of composition and timeline
- Project and composition settings
- Using composition presets
- Resolution and pixel aspect ratio settings
- Adjusting user preferences
- Managing media in the project panel
- Using quick search
- Importing and assets
- Overview of video, audio, image and graphics formats
- Video, audio, image and graphics issues
- Importing Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files
- Importing Adobe Premiere Pro projects
- Working with Adobe Dynamic Link
- Special effects fundamentals
- Overview of the timeline and composition
- Adding, removing and managing layers
- Basic trimming and editing tools
- Working with time controls
- Layer properties
- Duplicate and split layers
- Timeline switches
- Working with in points, out points and duration bar
- Effects and transparency
- Working with alpha channels
- Introduction to layer blending mode
- Using track matte
- Applying filters to layers
- Creating layer masks
- Working with mask expansions and feather
- Working with the roto brush tool
- Introduction to the motion tracker and stabilizer
- Working with presets
- Using keyframes
- Overview of keyframes and motion
- Using keyframes in layers
- Adding, removing and editing keyframes
- Working with the pen and vertex tools
- Modifying motion paths
- Adding keyframes to filters
- Keyframe assistance interpolation
- Introduction to the graph editor
- Working with text
- Using the type tool
- Working with the character and paragraph panels
- Applying layer styles (shadow, glow, bevel, emboss, satin)
- Applying animation effects to text
- Rendering and export settings
- Working with the render queue
- Render settings
- Output module settings
- Export formats
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants must have experience with Adobe Photoshop and digital video editing software
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
185 Somerset St West.
Canada K2P 0J2
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 57 times.