- Routing and Switching Network Engineer
- CCNA Boot Camp (ICND1 and ICNC2) en francais LIVE and ONLINE
This intense 5 day course is a combination of the Cisco Certified ICND1 (5 days) & the ICND2 (5 days) course knowledge required to prepare for the CCNA Certification into a 5 day boot camp. Topics covered: security, troubleshooting, & basic wireless labs
- Course Outline
This intense five day course is a combination of the Cisco Certified ICND1 (five days) and the ICND2 (five days) course knowledge required to prepare for the CCNA Certification into a boot camp. Topics covered include security, troubleshooting, and basic wireless labs with more time devoted to performance-based skills with 30% - 50% of each course dedicated to hands-on labs. The CCNA Certification will validate the ability to install, operate, and troubleshoot a secure, medium-size enterprise network. The Certification will prepare students for careers in networking and provide a solid foundation for deeper study and specialized training. Candidates for this Certification include network engineers, technicians, architects, system engineers, system administrators, and telecommunication specialists. Networking experience is imperative to receive the full benefit of this course. Additional experience with routing and switching is desirable. If your practical and conceptual working knowledge is minimal, then it is strongly recommended that you attend each individual course - ICND1 and ICND2 - instead of this intense, combination course. CCNA Boot Camp assessment is available prior to enrollment.
This course is also offered as part of our LIVE and ONLINE program.Special note
Our LIVE and ONLINE learning modality delivers authorized Cisco training taught by a Cisco Certified instructor directly to customers.Every student has access to the class through a standard conference bridge or VoIP with an optional USB Microphone-Headset. Each student has access to their own unique pod of equipment throughout the week of study. The online environment is created via WebEx, allowing a live instructor to deliver the training in real time. By incorporating slides, notes, examples, and Q&A sessions, the instructor is able to recreate the classroom experience. Our LIVE and ONLINE training is also completely interactive; students have the opportunity for discussion with the instructor as well as with their peers.
Course delivery/instruction will be in French. Courseware will be in English.
Please note that although the course content is categorized as beginner, the learning tempo/rate of delivery of the course is advanced. Therefore, we recommend that candidates have a solid theoretical foundation as well as considerable practical experience when considering boot camp enrollment.Audience
Candidates for this internationally recognized CCNA Certification include network engineers, technicians, architects, system engineers, system administrators, and telecommunication specialists. Due to the large amount of material covered, the candidate should have prior extensive networking experience. Additional experience with routing and switching is also desirable.Skills taught
Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components and the Open System Interconnection (OSI) reference model
- Use the host-to-host packet delivery process to describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues
- Describe the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used with a focus on RF wireless access
- Describe the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP/IP
- Describe the function of Wide Are Networks (WANs), the major devices of WANs and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT and RIP routing
- Use the command line interface to discover neighbors on the network and manage the router's startup and configuration
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking and spanning tree
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot OSPF Configure, verify and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements and to configure, verify and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network and configure NAT or PAT on routers
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements
CCNA Boot Camp (ICND1 and ICND2) en francais (CCNA-F)
- Building a Simple Network
- Ethernet LANS
- Wireless Local Area Networks
- LAN Connections
- Network Environment Management
- Small Network Implementation
- Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- Wide Area Networks
- LAN Extension into a WAN
- Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Single Area OSPF Implementation
- EIGRP Implementation
- Access Control Lists
- Address Space Management
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid foundation of networking experience, IP subnetting.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1083 times.