Delivered by Ashley Walkley, Principal of AEW & Associates at your location, this interactive seminar is ideal for 12-16 participants. Our personal services menu includes proven programs in Sales, Customer Service and Business & Social Etiquette.
- Course Outline
Business and Social Etiquette
Have you ever come out of a meeting or cocktail party saying to yourself “I wish I hadn’t said that” or “I wish I knew how to handle those situations”? Like most of us you probably have and it’s mostly due to the following factors -
- At least 40% of adults experience some form of social anxiety.
- That 75% of adults feel uncomfortable in one-on-one social situations.
- That failing to win social endorsement from clients, prospects and peers is a major contributor to lost business and stalled internal advancement.
It’s an unfortunate sociological fact that our personal and people skills are constantly and covertly being evaluated and judged by our clients, prospects and peers and it is absolutely vital that the signals we send and the behaviors we exhibit are beyond reproach and receive a solid passing grade.
To provide a high etiquette comfort level and remove any “second-guessing” of behavior, AEW & Associates Inc. specializes in the design and delivery of practical and interactive seminars that deal exclusively with analyzing and re-focusing skills, behavior and knowledge leading to greater confidence and control in all business related social interactions.
What makes our seminars so unique and effective is their focus on providing the confidence and charisma needed to cultivate and sustain long-lasting relationships.
Our 'blue-chip' client list includes RBC Dominion Securities, Rogers Communications, Bank of Nova Scotia, BMO Nesbitt Burns, C.I.B.C. Commercial Banking Group and TD Waterhouse - to name a few!
Some of the topics included in our half-day or full-day training seminars include:
* Developing Powerful People Skills * Projecting a Positive Image
* Correct Business Etiquette * Impeccable Social Skills
* Polishing Your Networking Skills * Dealing with Difficult People
* Navigating a Cocktail Party * Doing a Deal Over a Meal
* Communicating in a Diverse World
YOU CHOOSE THE SKILLS FROM THE ABOVE MENU THAT WORK FOR YOU
- Prerequisites & Certificates
A willingness to learn and improve personal and professional etiquette skills.
Certificates available on request.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
AEW & Associates Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 349 times.