This PMP exam prep course is entirely focused on PMI®’s terminology, processes & knowledge areas as outlined in the 2008 PMBOK™. Designed to help you pass the rigorous 200-question exam covering the 5 project management processes, 9 knowledge areas and..
- Course Outline
This PMP exam prep course is entirely focused on PMI®’s terminology, processes and knowledge areas as outlined in the 2008 PMBOK™. It is designed to help you pass the rigorous 200-question exam covering the 5 project management processes, (initiate, plan, execute, monitor and close) 9 knowledge areas and professional responsibility domain on the very first attempt. Exam-writing skills are almost as important for success as mastery of the subject material. Participants learn valuable strategies for exam taking, and have the opportunity to put them into practice on the sample examination. Being familiar with the format and type of questions on the PMP exam will allow participants to walk into the exam prepared to succeed. ”. Students are offered an additional 4 hours of coaching time to assist those who require extra help to interpret terminology or be coached through a specific topic.
Duration: 4 days
Compliance: 2008 PMBOK™
PMP Quick Facts
* Worldwide there are over 50,000 Project Management Professionals (PMPs®) who provide project management services in 120 countries.
* PMP certification is the profession’s most globally recognized and respected certification credential. The PMP designation following your name tells current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge that can be readily applied in the workplace.
* To obtain PMP certification, an individual must satisfy education and experience requirements, agree to and adhere to a code of professional conduct, and pass the PMP Certification Exam.
* Students will be equipped with 2000 version of PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) and includes material on the new professional responsibility.
- Color student manual in top quality binder, fully indexed.
- In class exercises facilitated by the instructor for each module.
- Student manual includes various exercises and questions for the student to complete during their self study and during class instruction.
- Laminated job aids which are excellent for back on the job
- On-line exam simulator with a progressive learning method with 1,320 questions and explanations. Daily access to an on line expert for further explanations, even though the 1,320 questions have written explanations on them. Exam simulator, includes 60 pages of color condensed PMBOK notes and a 14 day study plan. The access to the exam simulator is unlimited for 60 days.
* Quality Management, Procurement Management.
* Risk Management, Human Resource Management, Communication Management.
* Project Integration, Professional Responsibility.
* Exam-writing and Studying Strategies, Sample exam.
* Increase your probability of passing the exam by focusing only on relevant exam topics.
* Develop a personal study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses.
* Understand the elimination process to help answer any question correctly.
* Learn tricks for understanding how the questions are written.
* Exercises, condensed handouts and job aids help you understand, memorize and conceptualize the information you need to know, right in class, including those dreaded.
* PM Framework, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management,
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Being in a project management role for at least four years.
- Cancellation Policy
10 business day cancellation policy. if the course is confirmed and the student cancels within 10 days of the course, then they get charged and apply a credit for future courses. If they cancel outside of 10 business days, then there are no charges at all.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 801 times.