This 1-day seminar is designed for those who want an introductory overview of project organizational, planning & control tools & techniques necessary for the effective management of any project. It is suited to all levels within an organization...
- Course Outline
This one day seminar is designed for those who want an introductory overview of project organizational, planning and control tools and techniques necessary for the effective management of any project. It is suited to all levels within an organization, particularly senior managers and executives who will find this seminar to be an excellent jump-start to project management.
What you will learn
* To understand the benefits of project management and how to achieve them
* To prioritize projects
* The 5 key steps of the project planning and control process
* To define roles and responsibilities of key project staff
* Complete seminar manual with all visual aids
* On-line and telephone support for past seminar participants
* Certificate of completion with 7 Professional Development Units
Key concepts and definitions
* Achieving the benefits of project management
* What is the Bates Project Management Methodology
Project Management Organization and People Issues
The basic project team structure
* Making the matrix team structure work
* Project organization workshop
* Project priority setting
The communication process
* Project team building and conflict management with workshop
Project Planning Processes
The planning model
* Risk planning considerations
* Scope planning
* Work package planning
* Schedule planning
* Budget planning
Project Control Issues
Monitoring and updating process
* Work accomplishment / Monitoring and updating process
* Change control
* Issues and controls
* Project closeout
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
10 business day cancellation policy. if the course is confirmed and the student cancels within 10 days of the course, then they get charged and apply a credit for future courses. If they cancel outside of 10 business days, then there are no charges at all.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 901 times.