During this course, you will: Perform a standard installation; Perform an unattended installation; Register workstations; Manage simple software distribution&bundling; Configure policy management; Image computers with Novell ZENworks Config Management..
- Course Outline
During this course, you will accomplish the following tasks:
* Perform a standard installation
* Perform an unattended installation
* Register workstations
* Manage simple software distribution & bundling
* Configure policy management
* Image computers with Novell ZENworks Configuration Management
* Configure data and inventory collection
Audience Summary This course targets:
* Novell software system administrators, integrators, and engineers
* Networking consultants
* Reseller/partner technical support staff
* New Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management customers
Established Novell software administrators with no ZENworks 10 experience can take this course if they are already familiar with using eDirectory (and related tools such as iManager) and have some experience administering products such as ZENworks Desktop Management.
New Novell customers tasked with evaluating or administering Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management can also attend but should have a basic familiarity with Novell eDirectory, Microsoft Active Directory, and Windows Server 2003.
Course Outline This course covers a wide variety of topics, many of which are listed below:
* Installing Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management Registering Workstations
* Managing Discovery Deployment
* Configuring Remote Management
* Configuring Software Packaging
* Understanding Software Bundling
* Managing Software Distribution
* Configuring Management Policies
* Imaging Computers with Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
* Managing Data and Inventory Collection
* Using Reporting in Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have a basic understanding of the network and networking (as introduced in the CompTIA Network+ certification or course C003 CompTIA: Network+ (2009 Objectives)). In addition, you should be familiar with the fundamentals of administering Novell eDirectory or course N3067 Novell eDirectory Design & Implementation: eDirectory 8.8.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business day cancellation policy. if the course is confirmed and the student cancels within 10 days of the course, then they get charged and apply a credit for future courses. If they cancel outside of 10 business days, then there are no charges at all.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 371 times.