This 2.5 week program (week-1 Service Delivery, week-2 Service Support, followed by 1 day review & 2 certification exams) was developed in line with the ITIL Framework, & also in considerations with the British Standard BS15000 & ISO/IEC 20000.
- Course Outline
For service managers, IT account managers, process owner / managers, senior managers, architects, IT business analysts, and senior support staff, as well as Business IT service managers, IT service buyers, and Outsourcers.
Next Program begins in Toronto on:
Part 1: Sep 14-18 (Service Delivery)
Part 2: Sept 28-Oct 2 (Service Support)
Part 3 Oct 19-21 (Review and Exams)
* This 2.5 week program (week-one Service Delivery, week-two Service Support, followed by one-day review and two certification exams) was developed in line with the ITIL Framework, and also in considerations with the British Standard BS15000 and ISO/IEC 20000.
Its content and value exceeds the level of Service Manager Certification.
* This is a 3-in-1 program - It not only trains the participants in ITIL concepts and knowledge, but also prepares the participants for the certification exams by providing necessary information and exercises. In addition, through extensive group exercises with real life Case Study, the participants will practice not only in the application of ITIL knowledge but also the initiation and implementation of an ITIL program.
* Unlike other popular programs, the AHEAD ITIL Service Manager program focuses on how to understand and answer exam questions. It prepares participants for “real world” challenges with practical hands-on exercises that bring immediate value to their organizations. We promote the assessment of ITSM process capability and building recommendations to transform current practices to the ITIL best practices.
o Lecture (20% of time) – Key ITIL concept and knowledge
o Exercise (70% of time) – Enhanced learning through extensive and practical exercises.
Five key features of exercises:
1. Transfer of practical implementation experiences and skills through seasoned and experienced instructors
2. Crystallize the ITIL concept and knowledge
3. Provide real life practical exercises by using case study
4. Practice how to answer the exam questions with right format and length.
5. Practice how to answer the exam questions using effective exam technique.
o Homework – Daily homework assignments to deepen the learning by reviewing and consolidating the learning during the day.
o Homework review (10% of time) – Additional step to solidify good and accurate understanding of ITIL concept and knowledge.
Objectives The primary objectives are:
* To provide participants with;
- A strong understanding of the relevance of Service Management to an organization,
- A clear comprehension of the key processes and responsibilities of IT Service Management ,
- A practical knowledge of the application of IT Service Management best practices
* To provide participants a firm knowledge in the definition, implementation and management of an IT Service Management program, as well as the knowledge and pre-requisite to prepare for the ITIL Service Manager Certification exam.
Course Materials This program includes copies of program material as well as reference documentation:
* Program Slide Presentation
* The ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery books
* ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery Synopsis documents
* ITIL Security Management book
* IT Service Management ITIL Pocket Guide
* A extensive compilation of sample examination questions and marking guidelines
* Various case studies
* ITIL acronyms and glossary
* An collection of sample documents and templates for the implementation and management of IT services
* Extensive in-class group exercises
Who should attend? This course is for everyone who:
* Senior IT managers responsible and/or involved in the IT service delivery
* For service managers and senior support staff responsible for the implementation and integration of ITSM processes
* Process owner and managers including senior managers
* Solutions architects and IT business analysts
* Business IT service managers and IT account managers
* IT service buyers and outsourcers who intends to acquire detailed knowledge of ITIL IT Service Management Framework and Best-practices.
Course Content This course covers the following topics
* ITIL Service Support Processes and Function
- Configuration Management
- Service Desk
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
* ITIL Service Delivery Processes
- Service Level Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
* ITIL Security Management
* Planning to Implement Service Management
* Defining Key performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
10 business day cancellation policy. if the course is confirmed and the student cancels within 10 days of the course, then they get charged and apply a credit for future courses. If they cancel outside of 10 business days, then there are no charges at all.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 293 times.