- Software Testing and Quality Assurance Training Courses
- Testing Use Case Driven Projects (2 Days)
This course teaches students how to leverage their projects’ use cases to develop test plans, test cases, and test data to support iterative and incremental development. Students will learn principles and practical tips for developing test plans &more..
- Course Outline
This course teaches students how to leverage their projects’ use cases to develop test plans, test cases, and test data to support iterative and incremental development. Students will learn principles and practical tips for developing test plans and test cases iteratively. In each lesson,students are taught how to think like a tester and produce key artifacts or deliverables.
During the class students will develop and refine test plans and black box test cases to take a sample project from its Inception phase through acceptance testing in the Transition phase. How to derive test artifacts from use case models, use case specs, site maps, wireframes, and other artifacts that arrive with each iteration, are taught. Where appropriate, test patterns are introduced. This course focuses on functional testing; load, stress, configuration, and other types of tests are briefly discussed. This course does not advocate the use of any particular tools.
- Why testers must think differently from others and how to cultivate that mindset
- How to improve the testability of functional requirements in use cases and non-functional requirements
- How to develop test plans iteratively
- How to effectively develop functional tests from use cases and other UML and Agile Modeling artifacts (black box testing fundamentals)
- Tips for efficiently testing user interfaces
- Proven techniques for effectively managing the testing process and communicating test results to different audiences
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of or experience with use cases.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel, at no charge, a Class enrollment at least 15 days prior to the Class start date by giving us notice. If your plans change, please cancel your enrollment as soon as possible by calling 416-927-7170. A cancellation must be done on a business day at least 15 days prior to the course start date. If canceled less than 15 days before the course, it is subject to a cancellation charge equal to the list tuition fee. If a student does not attend a Class without having canceled in accordance with these Terms, you must pay the full price for the Class.
Substitutions of enrolled students in the scheduled Classes are permitted at no charge prior to the Class start on the first day. If you are sending a substitute, please let us know to avoid no show charges.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 308 times.