Participants who complete this program will feel empowered with a new outlook about the way they take in and process information. They will be smarter about their analysis and conclusions they take from their surroundings. They will...
- Course Outline
Managers in stressful environments have to do more than cope with stress. They must be clear headed thinkers in their leadership role. This sturdiness is needed to provide a solid foundation for leadership and decision making at critical times.Purpose Participants who complete this program will feel empowered with a new outlook about the way they take in and process information. They will be smarter about their analysis and conclusions they take from their surroundings. They will learn to react calmly and decisively. They will be more resilient with abilities to bounce back, steer through, overcome and reach out in a productive fashion.
- Develop the skills to analyze thoughts for accuracy.
- Learn how to change to more accurate thinking.
- Learn how to transfer attention to the most productive efforts.
- Analyze Beliefs about Adversity and Consequences
- Don’t let errors in logic cause problems
- Use the Funnel Technique to uncover underlying Beliefs
- Use the Self-Disputing technique to change inaccurate Beliefs
- Put Beliefs in perspective to avoid catastrophizing
- Focusing on what’s important
- The Rapid Fire Technique to develop more accurate Beliefs· Learning to apply the Adaptive Skills in the workplace.
· Learning to use the Adaptive Skills to be more productive and focused.
Audience This program will appeal to managers in stressful and demanding environments.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel, at no charge, a Class enrollment at least 15 days prior to the Class start date by giving us notice. If your plans change, please cancel your enrollment as soon as possible by calling 416-927-7170. A cancellation must be done on a business day at least 15 days prior to the course start date. If canceled less than 15 days before the course, it is subject to a cancellation charge equal to the list tuition fee. If a student does not attend a Class without having canceled in accordance with these Terms, you must pay the full price for the Class.
Substitutions of enrolled students in the scheduled Classes are permitted at no charge prior to the Class start on the first day. If you are sending a substitute, please let us know to avoid no show charges.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 319 times.