Learn how to Install Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 on the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server10 platform Manage the Novell Client; Perform maintenance tasks in Novell eDirectory™; Manage file system &Novell eDirectory rights; Install & configure Novell iPrint
- Course Outline
During this course, you will learn how to:
* Install Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 on the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 platform Manage the Novell Client
* Perform maintenance tasks in Novell eDirectory™
* Manage file system and Novell eDirectory rights
* Install and configure Novell iPrint
* Configure networking services
Audience Summary This course is for network administrators new to Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux needing to know how to properly understand, install, and support the product and the basic services included with the product.
Course Outline This course provides a high-level view of the services offered by Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 with particular focus given to the following topics:
* Installing Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 on the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 2 platform
* Understanding and describing Novell eDirectory™
* Performing basic eDirectory administration
* Managing eDirectory objects
* Installing and managing the Novell Client
* Understanding and managing NCP volumes
* Managing file system rights
* Managing eDirectory rights
* Managing iPrint in Novell Open Enterprise Server 2
* Configuring basic networking services with Novell Open Enterprise Server 2
Course Testing Information This course will help prepare you for the Novell Certified Administrator (NCA) - Enterprise Services exam (Exam 050-719).
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should take Novell Networking & Services (Course N3080 Foundations of Novell Open Enterprise Server for Netware) or have the equivalent network-related experience before attending this course.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business day cancellation policy. if the course is confirmed and the student cancels within 10 days of the course, then they get charged and apply a credit for future courses. If they cancel outside of 10 business days, then there are no charges at all.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 316 times.