- CRM Training Seminars
- Customer Relationship Management: From Philosophy to Systems to Social Media
Topics included in this 2-day seminar: CRM, The Philosophy; Identifying your customer; Customer Lifecycle and CRM Business Processes; CRM a Marketing Strategy; Communication and People...
- Course Outline
CRM, The Philosophy
- Customer Focus and the Paradigm Shift
- Impact of CRM on Relationships and the Organization
- Why an Organizations Needs CRM
- Offer New Products and Services to Existing Customers
- Internal vs. External Customers
- Personalized Service
- Who is Your Customer?
- Find Your Customer, then Find Products to Fit Their Needs
- What are Your Customers' Expectations?
- Enhance the Customer's Experience
- Integrate the Customer with the Customer-Focused Solution
Customer Lifecycle: Target, Find, Understand, Attract, Qualify, Close, Learn from, Develop
CRM Functions: Sales Force Management, Customer Servicers, Marketing, Business Intelligence
Positioning Your Organization for CRM
• Measuring CRM
• Characteristics of Excellent CRM
• Measuring Customer Service
• Problems in CRM
• Process Analysis in CRM
CRM, A Marketing Strategy
- Using Tools to Measure Your Marketing Efforts
- Business / Customer Intelligence
- CRM Tools, Your Website and the Internet
- The Role of Technology in CRM
- Marketing, Sales and Order Management
- Collecting Data about Your Customers
- CRM System Components
- Examples of CRM System Tools
- Communication as a CRM Activity
- People and CRM
- Business, Customers and Social Media
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel, at no charge, a Class enrollment at least 15 days prior to the Class start date by giving us notice. If your plans change, please cancel your enrollment as soon as possible by calling 416-927-7170. A cancellation must be done on a business day at least 15 days prior to the course start date. If canceled less than 15 days before the course, it is subject to a cancellation charge equal to the list tuition fee. If a student does not attend a Class without having canceled in accordance with these Terms, you must pay the full price for the Class.
Substitutions of enrolled students in the scheduled Classes are permitted at no charge prior to the Class start on the first day. If you are sending a substitute, please let us know to avoid no show charges.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 320 times.