Students will learn to, create and manage folders, use rules and alerts, customize and set advanced Outlook options and work with Outlook Forms...
- Course Outline
Students will learn to, create and manage folders, use rules and alerts, customize and set advanced Outlook options and work with Outlook Forms
ADVANCED ORGANIZATIONAL TOOLS
- Create, Delete, Rename and Manage Outlook Folders
- Use the Rules and Alerts Wizard
- Create an Out of Office Message
- Use the Organize Pane
- Configure Junk Email Options
- Create, Customize and Use Search Folders
- Use Advanced Find
- Use the Web Toolbar
- Set Mail Advanced Mail Options
- Create and Use a Signature and Stationary
- Recall and Delay Messages
- Use Voting Buttons
- Flag a Message for Follow-Up
- Advanced Print and Page Set-Up Options
- Assign a Task to a Contact
- Map the Geographical Location of a Contact
- Forward a Contact
- Sort and Filter Contacts
- Set Contact Options
- Use Contacts for a Mail Merge
- Link Items to a Contact
- Track Journal Entries and Contact Activities
- Customize the Calendar Screen
- Add Holidays and Time Zones
- Use and Customize Categories
- Create a Recurring Appointment
- Schedule and Request Meetings
- Share a Calendar
- Assign Tasks
- Track Assigned Tasks
- Request a Status Report for Tasks
- Use Archive Folders
- Manual and AutoArchive
- Mailbox Cleanup
- Import and Export Information
- Delegate Access
- Share and Access Shared Folders
- Set Permissions
- Create and Publish Custom Forms
- Apply Custom Forms to Existing Items
- Use the Forms Cache
- Prerequisites & Certificates
An introductory course in Outlook, or equivalent working knowledge of the software.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
ctc TrainCanada - We Never Cancel*:
We are unique in the corporate training field in that we do not cancel desktop applications courses due to low enrollment. When there are less than 3 students, ctc TrainCanada will personalize the class (students then receive more time with the instructor to address their individual needs allowing the student to complete the full course in less time) or connect the student remotely to a class at one of our other branches via TrainLive remote classroom instruction. *Microsoft Certified Courses and other technical courses require a minimum enrollment of three students. Business Skills courses require multiple students in order to run due to the interactive nature of the training. Selected Desktop Applications courses may require a minimum enrollment of two students to run. ctc TrainCanada® reserves the right to deliver Microsoft Certified and other technical courses via TrainLive remote classroom instruction in order to guarantee the course to run.
ctc TrainCanada Cancellation policy:
You may cancel or reschedule this registration in writing with no penalty with a minimum of 10 business days' notice prior to the first day of the course. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule this registration within 10 business days prior to the first day of the course. However, substitutions are welcome. If you do need to cancel or reschedule a publicly scheduled course within the 10 day non-cancellation period (not a client dedicated course), payment is to be made and a training voucher for a public course will be issued to you. This allows you to attend a future date for the same course at no charge (subject to availability).
No-shows will not be issued a training voucher.
Complimentary Service: We offer all our students coffee, tea, juice or pop, muffins or pastries in the morning and cookies baked in our own oven each afternoon.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1904 times.