Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
Internet web browser usability knowledge
Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
Familiarity with network management concepts such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Syslog, and NetFlow
Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS) Version 1.0 is a three-day course that provides you with the skills to monitor and troubleshoot a traditional brownfield network infrastructure by using Cisco DNA Assurance.
The focus is on highlighting issues rather than monitoring data. The advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning features within Cisco DNA Assurance will allow you to isolate the root cause of a problem and use suggested actions to quickly resolve issues. You will use Cisco DNA Assurance to perform the work of a Level 3 support engineer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Network administrators
- Network operators
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the benefits of using Cisco DNA Center in a traditional, enterprise network
- Explain at a detailed level the Cisco DNA Center Assurance system architecture, functional components, features, and data-processing concepts.
- Discuss the health scores, metrics, and strategies that you use for monitoring network devices, clients, and applications with Cisco DNA Assurance
- Describe how Cisco DNA Center Assurance analyzes the streaming telemetry and collected data, correlates the data, performs root cause analysis, and displays detected issues, insights, and trends
- Describe the Cisco DNA Center Assurance troubleshooting tools, mechanisms, strategies, and scenarios to proactively detect and resolve wireless network, client, and application issues and pinpoint the root cause
- Deploy and configure Cisco DNA Center to use Assurance features for monitoring and troubleshooting network devices, clients, and applications
- Introducing Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Cisco DNA Center and Intent-Based Network Management Automation
- Cisco DNA Center System Architecture
- Monitoring Health and Performance with Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance Functional Components
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance Data Analytics and Metrics
- Troubleshooting Issues, Observing Insights and Trends
- Detect Issues, Insights, and Trends in the Network
- Observe Trends, Insights, and Comparative Analysis
- Troubleshooting Wireless Issues with Cisco DNA Center Assurance Tools
- Review of Assurance Tools for Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
- Use Sensor Tests to Troubleshoot Wireless Networks
- Prepare Cisco DNA Center for Assurance
- Monitor the Health of Network Devices, Clients, and Applications
- Troubleshoot Network, Client, and Application Issues
- Analyze Wireless Networks with Advanced Assurance Tools
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province