Kubernetes Application Essentials (CN120)
Learn the core skills to operate applications on any Kubernetes cluster.
This class centers on developing the skills and knowledge needed for Day-1 Kubernetes operations for managing applications. Using best practices as guiding principles, students will engage in topics pertaining to the Kubernetes architecture to make informed decisions for production workloads. Topics include configuring resource availability for applications, implementing advanced scheduling for applications, and administering user roles and permissions for the Kubernetes cluster. Kubernetes Operations and System Integration teams will benefit greatly as they plan and deploy their Kubernetes production environments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Perform core ‘day-1’ operational tasks on Kubernetes
- Roles: Infrastructure and Integration engineers tasked with day-to-day application workload management; IT professionals looking to expand skills in Kubernetes administration
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Managing Application Security
- Releasing updates to Kubernetes workloads
- Scheduling options for Kubernetes workloads
- Managing Kubernetes cluster resources
- Mapping ingress to an application
- Enabling security in the Kubernetes Security Model
- Provisioning networking within the Kubernetes cluster
- Implementing multi-tenancy in a Kubernetes cluster
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province