GK 100813 Docker Containerization Essentials (CN100) course or equivalent experience
Familiarity with the Bash shell
Filesystem navigation and manipulation
Command line text editors like vim or nano
Common tooling like curl, wget and ping
Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
Discover what makes an application on Docker Swarm.
In this course, you’ll learn what a containerized application looks like when orchestrated by Docker Swarm. We’ll cover scheduling workloads across a cluster, networking stateless and stateful applications, provisioning dynamic configuration and persistent storage, and scaling highly available applications in this course intended to set a strong foundation in orchestration for all technical roles.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Develop, operate or manage scalable containerized applications orchestrated by Docker Swarm
- Roles: General technical audiences & IT professionals
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Setting up and configuring a Swarm
- Deploying workloads on Swarm
- Networking Swarm workloads
- Provisioning dynamic configuration
- Provisioning persistent storage
- Application rollout and upgrade
- Advanced scheduling control
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province