In this short course, you'll learn techniques to help you avoid spending your day in a whirlwind of activity that leaves you exhausted, yet with very little accomplished. You'll learn how to manage priorities, organize your activities, and take back control of your day.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Identify and improve your time management weaknesses
- Importance of setting goals and establishing priorities
- Organize to help you manage time better
- Importance of delegating tasks
- Deal with interruptions, meetings, and other potential time wasters
Virtual Classroom Live Outline
Time and Time Management
- Time "Blocks"
- 12 Steps of Time Management
2. Identify and Analyze
- Step 1: Ask Yourself the Hard Questions
- Step 2: Identify How Much Time You Actually Have
- Step 3: How Am I Spending My Time?
- Step 4: Deal with Time Wasters
- Step 5: How Should You Be Spending Your Time
3. Prioritize, Delegate, and Organize
- Step 6: Prioritize
- Step 7: Lessen the Load
- Step 8: Delegate
- Step 9: Organize
- Step 10: Develop a System
4. Step 11: Plan for Tomorrow
5. Step 12: Disrupt the Interrupters
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Management Professional (PMP)® -certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP® certification.
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province