We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites: Familiarity with AWS cloud computing, which can be learned in AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts such as VPNs, routing, subnets/gateways, segments, and user permissions Familiarity with and knowledge of multi-tier architectures and distributed systems Familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts such as VPNs, routing, subnets/gateways, segments, and user permissions Familiarity with and knowledge of multi-tier architectures and distributed systems
This course combines Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS to offer a comprehensive, immersive course in cloud architecture. It covers all aspects of how to architect for the cloud over 4.5 days. You will learn how to design cloud architectures, starting small and working to large-scale enterprise level designs—and everything in between. Starting with the Well Architected Framework, you will be immersed in AWS services like compute, storage, database, networking, security, monitoring, automation, optimization, benefits of de-coupling applications and serverless, building for resilience, and understanding costs. Using hands-on labs, you will apply knowledge from lectures to gain skills.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Use AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Use AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Virtual Classroom Live Outline
This course covers the following concepts:
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Networking with AWS
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Event-driven scaling
- Building for resilience
- Serverless designs
- Data security
- Advance networking topics
- How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services.
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province