Basic Knowledge of Windows and basic knowledge of web design and graphic design.
Creating and managing large documents. Creating forms. Using macros. Tracking changes. Using reference tools
MANAGING LARGE DOCUMENTS:
- Master documentsCreating a master document;
- Changing the structure of a large document;
- Using the Outline view;
- Modifying the document outline;
- Using the navigation pane.
Creating a master document:
- Creating the master document;
- Standardizing the master document;
- Creating a table of content.
- Creating a form;
- Displaying/Hiding the Developer tab;
- The fields in a form;
- The new controls;
- Compatible inherited controls and fields in a form;
- Adding fields in a form;
- Displaying/Hiding field codes;
- Inserting a help text;
- Protecting a form;
- Protecting a document;
- Protecting a portion of a form;
- Saving a form as a template;
- Inserting calculated fields in a form;
- Inserting special fields.
Using a form:
- Completing a form;
- Making changes to a form template;
- Printing a form;Printing and saving the form data only.
- The definition of macro commands;
- Saving a macro;
- Executing a macro;
- Managing macros.
The track changes feature:
- Activating, deactivating the Track Changes feature;
- Displaying simple revision marks;
- Responding to comments and marking them as reviewed;
- Merging and comparing documents;
- Opening And Editing PDF Documents.
Inserting reference elements:
- Using an index;
- Generating an index;
- Table of content;
- Creating a bibliography;
- Generating and inserting a bibliography.
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.