Applying a different page layout. Using columns to display text. Standardizing documents using styles, templates and using the Mail Merge feature.
Customizing Page Setup:
- Creating and managing sections;
- Creating multiple headers and footers;
- Enhancing page setup;
- Displaying text in multiple columns.
- Creating tables;
- Changing the layout of a table;
- Using the Table to Text feature;
- Changing the appearance of a table;
- Customizing the appearance of a table;
- Using the new table tools.
- The gallery of Quick Styles;
- Adding elegance and style;
- Working with Themes;
- The Styles window;
- Using the Outline View;
- Modifying styles;
- Creating a style;
- Numbering styles;
- Creating a table of content based on different styles;
- Managing styles.
- Using a template;
- Exploring the different template files;
- Creating a template;
- Managing templates.
A Brief Overview of New Features:
- Loading and editing PDF files;
- Incorporating pictures and videos online.
The Mail Merge Feature:
- Understanding merge fields and the mail merge process;
- Merging fields and launching the mail merge process;
- Incorporating merge fields in the main document;
- Previewing the results;
- Launching and stopping the merge process;
- Making changes to the main document.
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.