A good knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Creating a simple document from the design phase to printing using the available tools.
- What is a word processor;
- Exploring the Word interface;
- The Backstage.
- Understanding the basic components of a document;
- Entering text;
- Editing text;
- Undoing, redoing or repeating an action;
- Displaying the rulers.
- Creating a new document;
- Saving a document;
- Saving and sharing files online (in the Cloud);
- Viewing multiple documents;
- Sending a document via e-mail;
- Closing a document;Closing the Word application.
- Selecting text;
- Moving or copying text;
- Searching and replacing text.
- Using the spell and grammar tools;
- Using the thesaurus;
- Using the AutoCorrect feature;
- Translating words or sentences.
- Changing the font and character attributes;
- Changing the spacing between characters.
- Aligning paragraphs;
- Adjusting the indents;
- Changing the spacing between paragraphs;
- Working with tabs.
Bulleted and Numbered Lists:
- Quickly creating a list;
- Creating a numbered list.
- Page layout parameters;
- Managing headers and footers.
Display and Printing:
- Controlling the display of a document;
- Using the Print Preview feature;
- The new reading layout view;
- Printing a document.
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.