Microsoft Teams offers a flexible cloud-based workspace in which Office 365 users can send messages, share files and do so much more. Teams can be created for a department or group, a project or just about anything you like. They can be set up as public or private and you can join or leave as many teams as required. Each team member has access to channels where they can chat, share messages and files, schedule meetings, make audio and video calls and even more.
This Microsoft Teams training class provides students with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to create and manage teams, set up channels, share files and ideas and make full use of the more advanced communication and data tools available.
Our Microsoft Teams course will help you:
- Create teams for a department, a project or for anything you like
- Use Microsoft Teams to build a collaborative, cloud-based workspace
- Create and manage channels to allow users to communicate and share information and files
- Post, edit, delete and manage messages
- Use mentions and announcements to bring messages to a specific person’s attention
- Build the wiki to keep detailed information accessible to all team members
- Use the chat window to make video and audio calls
- Create, edit and schedule meetings
- Integrate existing services with features such as connectors, apps and bots
At Compuease, our Microsoft Teams training comes as a single 1-day course
Microsoft Teams provides an extremely flexible cloud-based workspace, where Office 365 users can send messages, share files and do so much more. Teams can be created for a department, a project or just about anything you like. They can be public or private and you can join or leave as many teams as needed. Each team has access to channels where people can communicate, sharing messages and files. Microsoft Teams also provides additional communication tools, such as chat, meetings, file sharing, audio and video calling and more.
This Microsoft Teams training class provides students with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to create and manage teams and channels, share files and ideas, schedule meetings, set up audio and video calls and integrate services and data.
- Want to create and manage teams and channels for projects or for departments?
- Need to share files or ideas with other Office 365 users?
- Asked to schedule meetings that are synchronized with Outlook?
- Want to make audio or video calls?
Our Microsoft Teams training is the perfect solution. With it you can acquire the skills you need to create and manage teams, share ideas quickly, communicate with chats, audio or video, schedule meetings and even add apps to integrate other services.
Whether you are brand new to Microsoft Teams or you have some experience but want to further customize it to suit your needs, this course is designed for you. You will learn how to use all the features of Microsoft Teams to create teams, communicate using channels in a variety of ways, schedule meetings and integrate extra data and services. Add to its power with connectors, apps and bots.
JN Software Cancellation Policy
JN Software works hard to schedule our training and other services around your convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policy for all booked training. Notice of cancellation must be received by JN Software 10 working days prior to the confirmed date for a no financial penalty to be incurred. Registrants who wish to reschedule their course may do so at least 10 working days before the commencement of their course providing the course fee is paid within 30 days following the originally scheduled date of the course.