In this course, you will work with the new and enhanced features available in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007.
- Course Start Date: Aug. 3
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You have worked with Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003 (or earlier) to create presentations. PowerPoint 2007, with its redesigned interface, enhanced features, and results-oriented authoring tools, improves the process of creating dynamic presentations. In this course, you will work with the new and enhanced features available in Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007.
Lesson 1: Exploring the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Work with the Ribbon
- Topic 1C: Work with Contextual Tabs
- Topic 1D: Use the PowerPoint Galleries
- Topic 1E: Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 2A: Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Topic 2B: Work with Themes
- Topic 3A: Apply Rich Text and Typography Effects
- Topic 3B: Enhance Presentations with Graphic Effects
- Topic 3C: Enhance Table Layout
- Topic 3D: Work with Charts
- Topic 4A: Customize Slide Shows
- Topic 4B: Secure Presentations
- Topic 4C: Save a Presentation
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 9 times.