MO16OL101—Microsoft Outlook 2016 - Part One or equivalent knowledge or experience is mandatory.
This course is aimed at all users of Microsoft Outlook 2016, Microsoft’s powerful information management program. It will help users get up to speed on the various Outlook 2016 features and become familiar with its more advanced options. This course shows how to configure advanced message options, use advanced message management options, manage activities using tasks, edit electronic business cards, share your workspaces with others, manage Outlook data files, among other topics.
- Configuring Advanced Message Options
- This lesson gives students a look at how to insert advanced characters and objects, how to modify message settings, properties, and options, and how to use automatic replies.
- Advanced Message Management
- Several topics are covered in this lesson, including: sort, filter, organize and search messages, manage junk mail, and manage your mailbox.
- Advanced Calendar and Task Management
- Here, students are introduced to how to: manage advanced calendar options, manage additional calendars, manage meeting responses, and how to assign and manage tasks.
- Advanced Contact Management
- This lesson takes a look at dealing with contacts and how to edit an electronic business card, manage advanced contact options, forward contacts, and export contacts.
- Sharing Workspaces with Others
- In this lesson, students are taught how to delegate access to mail folders, how to share your calendar, and how to share your contacts.
- Managing Outlook Data Files
- Covered in this lesson is how to back up Outlook items and how to change data file settings.
- Managing E-mail Security
- Email security is the focus of this topic and how to configure e-mail message security.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy: Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class. Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking. All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements. In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
185 Somerset St West. Suite 312