Audiences not only expect that your presentations are in an electronic format, but they also demand that your presentations be unique & sophisticated. In this course, you will work with PowerPoint 2007 to create electronic presentations.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 18
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In today's work environment, presentations have moved far beyond flip charts and overhead projectors. Audiences not only expect that your presentations are in an electronic format, but they also demand that your presentations be unique and sophisticated in their use of such formats. In this course, you will work with Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007 to create electronic presentations.
Introducing the Acend Modern Classroom
Classes Guaranteed to Run
An assessment process takes place at the start of class that results in the creation of a personalized learning plan for each participant . We integrate each individual's specific project objectives with their skill gaps to create the learning prescription. The instructor assumes the role of consultant and guides each participant through the process of filling the critical gaps identified in the learning plan.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
* Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
* Topic 1B: Navigate and View a Presentation
* Topic 1C: Use Microsoft PowerPoint Help
* Topic 1D: Enter Text
* Topic 1E: Save a Presentation
Lesson 2: Creating a Presentation
* Topic 2A: Create a Presentation
* Topic 2B: Edit Text
* Topic 2C: Add Slides to a Presentation
* Topic 2D: Arrange Slides
* Topic 2E: Work with Themes
Lesson 3: Formatting Text on Slides
* Topic 3A: Apply Character Formats
* Topic 3B: Apply Paragraph Formats
* Topic 3C: Format Text Placeholders
Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
* Topic 4A: Insert Clip Art and Pictures
* Topic 4B: Draw Shapes
* Topic 4C: Insert WordArt
Lesson 5: Modifying Objects
* Topic 5A: Work with Objects
* Topic 5B: Change Object Orientation
* Topic 5C: Format Objects
* Topic 5D: Group and Ungroup Objects
* Topic 5E: Arrange Objects
Lesson 6: Adding Tables to a Presentation
* Topic 6A: Create a Table
* Topic 6B: Format Tables
* Topic 6C: Insert a Table from Microsoft Word
Lesson 7: Inserting Charts in a Presentation
* Topic 7A: Create a Chart
* Topic 7B: Edit Chart Data
* Topic 7C: Modify a Chart
* Topic 7D: Paste a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
* Topic 8A: Review Content
* Topic 8B: Add Transitions
* Topic 8C: Apply an Animation Effect
* Topic 8D: Create Speaker Notes
* Topic 8E: Print a Presentation
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 31 times.