LessonsCourse Length: 6hrs (1 Day)
Microsoft Excel includes lots of powerful timesaving tricks that can increase productivity as you work on your spreadsheets. Whether you're an intermediate or an advanced user, it's easy to overlook some of the great tips and timesavers available. This level 2 class aims to address that and will help you learn some of the more advanced tips and tricks to increase your productivity and flexibility.
In this level 2 Excel Tips, Tricks and Time Savers training class you'll learn some of the more advanced tips, including how to create multi-tiered data validation drop-down lists and how to increase the power of your IF statements with wildcards. This class also covers some useful Pivot Table tricks, and how to make your conditional formatting more flexible with checkboxes and drop-down lists. Learn some useful charting tricks, including how to create charts with a keystroke and how to add creativity and readability by including pictures and smoothing out lines. You will even learn how to put together a Gantt chart in Excel!
- Create multi-tiered data validation lists
- Make your IF statements more flexible and powerful with wildcards
- Create Gantt charts in Excel
- Learn 10 useful Pivot Table tricks
- Generate a unique list with Advanced Filters
- Use checkboxes and drop-down lists to make your conditional formatting more flexible
- Insert and work with an Excel spreadsheet inside a Word document
- Create custom date formats
- Copy only the visible cells from subtotaled data
- And much moreâ€¦
Intermediate to advanced users who would like to learn useful tips and tricks to enhance their user-experience with Excel and increase their productivity. This class is for anyone who uses Excel regularly and would like to work faster and more efficiently.
- Create Multi-Tiered Data Validation Lists
- Make your Conditional Formatting More Flexible with Checkboxes and Drop-Down Lists
- Use Conditional Formatting to Compare Lists
- Use Wildcards in your IF Statements
- Now That You Know How to Use CountIF, let's try SUMIF!
- Create Charts with a Keystroke
- Get Creative â€“ Add Pictures to your Charts
- Gantt Charts in Excel!
- Smooth Those Lines in your Line Charts!
- 10 Useful Pivot Table Tricks
- Insert and Work with a Spreadsheet Inside your Word Document
- Copy Only Visible Cells from your Subtotaled Data
- Enter Data into Visible Cells Only in a Filtered List
- Generate a Unique List Using Advanced Filters
- Become More Efficient by Creating Autofill Lists
- Create Custom Date Formats
Compuease Cancellation Policy
CompuEase works hard to schedule our training and other services around your convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policy for all booked training. Notice of cancellation must be received by CompuEase 10 working days prior to the confirmed date for a no financial penalty to be incurred. Registrants who wish to reschedule their course may do so at least 10 working days before the commencement of their course providing the course fee is paid within 30 days following the originally scheduled date of the course.
CompuEase Training Classroom
130 Albert Street Suite 801