In this course, you'll work with several tools and features to edit images using Photoshop CS2.
- Course Outline
As a graphic designer, you are starting to familiarize yourself with image creation and editing using Photoshop. Understanding the different tools and features available in Photoshop CS2 will help you to maximize your creative potential. In this course, you'll work with several tools and features to edit images using Photoshop CS2.
Lesson 1: Exploring Photoshop Environment
- Topic 1A: Differentiate Raster and Vector Graphics
- Topic 1B: Explore the Photoshop Environment
- Topic 1C: Customize the Photoshop Environment
- Topic 1D: Work with Navigation Tools
- Topic 1E: Customize Menus
- Topic 1F: Explore Adobe Bridge
- Topic 1G: Apply Metadata and Keywords
- Topic 2A: Determine Display and Print Resolution
- Topic 2B: Crop an Image
- Topic 3A: Select Image Areas with the Marquee Tools
- Topic 3B: Select Image Areas with the Lasso Tools
- Topic 3C: Save Selections
- Topic 3D: Select Image Areas with the Magic Wand Tool
- Topic 3E: Select Image Areas with the Magnetic Lasso Tool
- Topic 3F: Modify Selections
- Topic 4A: Make Floating Versus Fixed Selections
- Topic 4B: Undo Previous Steps
- Topic 4C: Copy Selections
- Topic 4D: Create Layers
- Topic 4E: Create Smart Objects
- Topic 4F: Transform Layers
- Topic 4G: Copy Layers Between Images
- Topic 4H: Save Images in Photoshop Format
- Topic 4I: Arrange Layers
- Topic 5A: Defringe Images
- Topic 5B: Simulate Transparency with Opacity and Blending Modes
- Topic 5C: Feather Edges
- Topic 6A: Examine Mode Characteristics
- Topic 6B: Explore Grayscale and Bitmap Modes
- Topic 6C: Explore Color Modes
- Topic 7A: Select Colors
- Topic 7B: Work with Painting Tools
- Topic 7C: Clone Image Areas with the Clone Stamp Tool
- Topic 8A: Create Type Layers
- Topic 8B: Apply Layer Effects
- Topic 8C: Work with Filters
- Topic 8D: Merge Layers and Flatten Images
- Topic 9A: Create Levels Adjustment Layers
- Topic 9B: Enhance Images Using Toning Tools
- Topic 9C: Adjust the Hue/Saturation of Images
- Topic 10A: Save Images for Use in Print Applications
- Topic 10B: Save Images for the Web
- Topic 10C: Save Images as PDF
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 727 times.