Working knowledge of ISO 22000
This two-day course provides a comprehensive discussion of the requirements of ISO 22000:2005. It also covers effective approaches to developing, implementing or just upgrading a quality management system to meet the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 and the operational objectives of the company.
Who Should Attend
Quality Assurance Managers, General Managers, ISO Implementation Team Members, Management Representatives, and ISO Internal Auditors should attend this course.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual including case studies.
- Explain the background and goals of ISO 22000:2005
- Provide an understanding of ISO 22000:2005 requirements
- Outline the steps for implementing or updating a quality management system to the ISO 22000:2005 requirements
- Provide Best-in-Class quality management system concepts and approaches
- Overview of ISO 22000:2005 Family of Standards
- ISO 22000:2005 Quality Management System
- Explanation of ISO 22000:2005 Requirements
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Product Realization
- Monitoring and Measurement
- Developing and Implementing a QMS
- Defining Quality Policy and Objectives
- Developing a Quality Management System Plan
- Documenting a Quality Management System
- Developing Quality Plans
- Implementing a Quality Management System
- Monitoring a Quality Management System
- Conducting Management Reviews
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201