We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS based application
In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
Developing on AWS
LessonsThe AWS Certified Developer â€“ Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform. Join this half-day, intermediate-level workshop to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam's topic areas and how they map to developing on AWS and to specific areas to study. The workshop reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.Â
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
This workshop teaches you how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS development concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified Developer â€“ Associate exam.
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions
AWS Certified Developer â€“ Associate
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for developers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Developer â€“ Associate exam.Â
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province