This course will provide you with the skills needed to personalize email, organize Outlook items, manage Outlook data files, share and link contacts, save and archive email.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 18
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Outlook training seminars
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course is the third in a series of Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 courses. It builds on the email and calendaring skills you have already obtained and will provide you with the skills needed to personalize email, organize Outlook items, manage Outlook data files, share and link contacts, save and archive email, create forms, and work offline and remotely.
Lesson 1: Personalizing Your Email
- Topic 1A: Apply Stationery and Themes
- Topic 1B: Create a Custom Theme
- Topic 1C: Create Signatures
- Topic 1D: Modify Signatures
- Topic 1E: Configure Email Message Security Settings
- Topic 2A: Group Items
- Topic 2B: Create Search Folders
- Topic 2C: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic 3A: Create a Data File
- Topic 3B: Add Outlook Data Files to a Mail Profile
- Topic 3C: Change Data File Settings
- Topic 4A: Forward Contacts
- Topic 4B: Edit an Electronic Business Card
- Topic 4C: Export Contacts
- Topic 4D: Perform a Mail Merge
- Topic 4E: Link Items to Business Contact Manager
- Topic 5A: Save Messages in Alternate Formats
- Topic 5B: Archive Messages
- Topic 5C: Protect Personal Folders
- Topic 6A: Add Form Fields
- Topic 6B: Save a Form as a Template
- Topic 6C: Test a Form
- Topic 7A: Make Folders Available Offline
- Topic 7B: Configure RPC Over HTTP
- Topic 7C: Download Selected Messages
- Topic 7D: Publish Calendar Information to Office Online
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 19 times.