- The basics of security through the complete software lifecycle
- Security principles in design and code
- The logic behind security principles
- The application of new security knowledge to work environments
- Introduction to Secure Programming
- Secure Programming Awareness
- Authentication and Session Management
- Input Handling
- Configuration, Error Handling, and Logging
- Secure Software Engineering
Programmers or software developers responsible for developing web and other applications, including both novice and experienced developers.
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province