A general understanding of ISO 45001:2018 is recommended.
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for the Exemplar Global-OH Competency Unit. ISO 45001:2018 is the new upcoming international standard for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems. This seminar takes 1.5 to 2 days to complete and fully covers the ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for Health & Safety Compliance Managers, ISO 45001:2018 Implementation Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency unit:
- Exemplar Global-OH
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Identify OHS hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for that business type or industry.
- Assess the risk of identified hazards in the context of the organization's OHS management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control OHS hazards.
- Assess the OHS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment.
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of an OHS management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements (cont'd)
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- OH&SMS Written Exams
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201