An understanding of the ISO 45001:2018 requirements and/or work experience in applying ISO 45001:2018 is recommended.
LessonsOmnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for the Exemplar Global-OH and Exemplar Global-AU Competency Units. This three-day seminar fully covers the requirements of ISO 45001:2018, which is the upcoming international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. Auditing topics from ISO 19011 such as the auditing process and methodologies, e. g. planning and conducting an audit, writing nonconformity statements, preparing an audit summary and report, and verifying corrective actions are also covered with a focus on ISO 45001:2018. Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-OH
- Exemplar Global-AU
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for Health & Safety Compliance Managers, ISO 45001:2018 Implementation Team Members, Management Representatives, and ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditors.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a breakout workbook that includes auditing case studies.
- Identify OHS hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for that business type or industry.
- Assess the risk of identified hazards in the context of the organization's OHS management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control OHS hazards.
- Assess the OHS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment.
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of an OHS management system.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee's organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements (cont'd)
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- OH&SMS Written Exams
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Writing an Objective and Scope Statement
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Management Systems Auditing Written Exam
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201