Good working knowledge of AWS core services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
Some experience working with a programming or scripting language
Familiarity with the Linux operating system and command line interface
Requires a laptop to complete lab exercises â€“ tablets are not appropriate
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Collect large amounts of data using services such as Kinesis Streams and Firehose and store the data durably and securely in Amazon Simple Storage Service.
- Create a metadata index of your data lake.
- Choose the best tools for ingesting, storing, processing, and analyzing your data in the lake.
- Apply the knowledge to hands-on labs that provide practical experience with building an end-to-end solution.
- Key services that help enable a serverless data lake architecture
- A data analytics solution that follows the ingest, store, process, and analyze workflow
- Repeatable template deployment for implementing a data lake solution
- Building a metadata index and enabling search capability
- Setup of a large-scale data-ingestion pipeline from multiple data sources
- Transformation of data with simple functions that are event triggered
- Data processing by choosing the best tools and services for the use case
- Options available to better analyze the processed data
- Best practices for deployment and operations
- Solutions architects
- Big Data developers
- Data architects and analysts
- Other hands-on data analysis practitioners
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province