Participants should have a basic knowledge of Windows and word processing prior to attending this class.
LessonsÂ This course explores all the basics needed to become proficient with OneNote 2010. Whether you're using OneNote for the first time or have been using it for years, this course will help make the most of OneNote 2010's new features and interface.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARNUpon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:Â
- Use absolute and mixed references in a formula as well as using financial functions
- Use the Goal Seek feature and data tables
- Create and manage scenarios, as well as create scenario reports
- Define and solve problems with Solver as well as create reports
- Understand and utilize the various tools used to audit workbooks
- Introduction to OneNote 2010
- Browse a Notebook
- Use Text Containers
- Close Their Notebooks
- Ribbon Interface
- File (Backstage) Menu
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Tabs and Groups
- Customize Ribbon Commands
- Ribbon Command Basics
- Home, Insert, Share, Draw, Review, and View Tabs
- How to Create, Edit, and Format Data
- Using Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Different Selection Tools
- Format Text and Paragraphs
- Keep Pages, Sections, and Notebooks Neat and Tidy
- Create and Manage Section Groups and Subpages
- Search Pages, Sections, and Notebooks
- Use Program Layouts and Views
- Dock OneNote to the Desktop for Concurrent Research and Note-Taking
- Create and Use Side Notes
- Print and E-mail Data
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThis course is meant for people who are interested in learning about Microsoft OneNote.
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province