- Course Start Date: Aug. 10
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft 365
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Gain an introduction to Microsoft® Office 365™ for Office 2016 in a cloud-based environment.
This course is an introduction to the Microsoft® Office 365™ for Office 2016 in a cloud-based environment. Using Office 365, users can easily communicate with each other through Microsoft® Outlook® mail, Teams, Groups, and Skype for Business instant messaging and online meetings.
Additionally, the Microsoft® SharePoint® Team Site provides a central location for accessing and modifying shared documents if your organization does not use a secure centrally built SharePoint environment. Office Web Apps enable users to perform basic tasks such as opening, editing, printing, and saving documents without requiring an installation of the full desktop version of Microsoft® Office 2016 on the local computer.
What You'll Learn
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Connect to 365
• Collaborate with Shared Files
• Use OneDrive
• Work with the Outlook web APP
• Use Office 365 and Outlook 2016
• Use Skype for Business
• Use Yammer
• Use OneNote
• Use SharePoint
Who Needs to Attend
This course is designed for students who have little to no experience with Microsoft Office 365 for Office 2016 in a cloud-based environment.
Office 365 Overview
• What is Office 365?
• Services Provided in Office 365
• Connecting to the Services
• Office 365 Integration
Connecting to 365
• Logging In
• Office 365 Portal Overview
• Skype for Business Options
Collaborating with Shared Files
• Work with Shared Documents on the Team Site
• Identify differences Between Office 365 and the Desktop Version of Office 2016
• Edit Documents in Web Apps and Office 2016 Apps
• Work with My Site
• Use OneDrive for Work
• Use personal OneDrive
• Synchronize Your Files
Work with the Outlook Web APP
• OWA Interface Overview
• Contacts and Public Groups
• Other Options
Office 365 and Outlook 2016
• Outlook 2016 New Features
• Use the GAL
• Share Calendars
• Schedule Meetings
• Manage Your Office 365 Profile
• Discover and Organize Your Information
• Search by Users or Keyword
• What is Flow?
• Create a Flow
• Create a Team
• Video Conference with the Team App
• Meeting with Team App
• Invitations, Folders, and Files
• Adding Elements to the Teams App
• Meeting Tools
Using Skype for Business
• Use Instant Messaging
• Make Phone Calls with Skype for Business
• Participate in Skype for Business Meetings
• Create a Group
• Add and Invite Users
• Create a Conversation
• Poll Members
• Upload Files for the Group
• What is OneNote?
• How Does It work?
• Using OneNote for Meetings
• Sharing OneNote for a Group
• What is SharePoint and How Can Organizations Use It?
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The prerequisites for this course are an introductory course to Windows or a solid working knowledge of Windows and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office or Microsoft Outlook.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Global Knowledge Winnipeg
201 Portage Avenue
Canada R3B 3K6
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 13 times.