QRadar SIEM provides deep visibility into network, user, and application activity.
- Course Start Date: May. 10
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:30 am - 7:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days
11:30 AM - 07:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:IBM Security Systems
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
QRadar SIEM provides deep visibility into network, user, and application activity. It provides collection, normalization, correlation, and secure storage of events, flows, assets, and vulnerabilities. Suspected attacks and policy breaches are highlighted as offenses. In this course, you learn to navigate the user interface and how to investigate offenses. You search and analyze the information from which QRadar SIEM concluded a suspicious activity. Hands-on exercises reinforce the skills learned.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Describe the purpose and capabilities of the QRadar SIEM licensed program
- Describe how QRadar SIEM collects data and performs vulnerability assessment
- Learn how to navigate and customize the dashboard tab
- Learn how to investigate the information contained in an offense and respond to an offense
- Learn ÿhow to find, filter, and group events in order to gain critical insights about the offense
- Learn how to create and edit a search that monitors the events of suspicious hosts
- Learn ÿhow asset profiles are created and updated, and how to use them as part of an offense investigation
- Learn how to investigate the flows that contribute to an offense, create and tune false positives, and investigate superflows
- Learn ÿhow to find custom rules in the QRadar SIEM console, assign actions and responses to the rule, and how to configure rules
- Learn how to use charts and apply advanced filters to examine specific activities in your environment
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThis basic course is suitable for security analysts, security technical architects, offense managers, network administrators, and system administrators.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
your city, your province
your country .
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 10 times.