Knowledge level equivalent to Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching
ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0
SWITCH - Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks v2.0
TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0
LessonsIn this course, you will learn about the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) architecture and its solution components. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA.
- Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts and components of it
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and the built-in applications like Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco Network Function Virtualization in Enterprise branch network
- Implement network analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) cloud
- Implement network security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine(ISE)Â
- Experienced network engineers pursuing Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA)
- Field engineers supporting deployments of DNA
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province